Warranty & Exchange Policies
Brands4Less (B4Less.pk) exchange policy is to only accept exchanges within 7 days of receiving the product(s). The product(s) must be returned in their original packaging without being used
- Items Received Damaged can be returned for store credit or for an exchange. You can inform customer support immediately to process your return / exchange.
- Items received are substandard or are wrong as what you have ordered can also be returned for store credit or exchange.
- Shipping and Handling Charges will not be refundable. The cost of returned product(s) must be paid by customer.
- All returned goods will be exchanged as long as they are returned to us in original condition along with the documents and tags included in the original product(s).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check the product descriptions, sizing charts, detailed specification and any charges/fees involved to ensure they are ordering the correct product(s).
- Brands4Less (B4Less.pk) is not responsible for any errors in the product(s), all products are based on the specifications and sizing charts provided.
- We only offer Exchange or Store Credit but NO Refunds
Brands4Less (B4Less.pk) will service every brand named Watch sold on our website for a period of 1 year after purchase.
Watches that have symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time will be serviced under our warranty program. Our warranty does not cover “external damage” to the product.
What’s Not Covered
Brands4Less (B4Less.pk) warranty does not cover any damage resulting from, water/moisture damage.
Additionally, Brands4Less (B4Less.pk) warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet / band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. Damage that occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party null and voids the warranty from Brands4Less (B4Less.pk).
This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
- External wear-and-tear from daily, normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any loss of stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under the warranty by Brands4Less (B4Less.pk) nor any manufacturer.