Oud Malaki by Chopard for Men – Eau de Parfum 80ml
Oud Malaki “is a fragrance for men, released by the” Chopard “brand in 2012. Modern classifiers classify this perfume composition as woody and spicy. According to the official press release, the perfume was developed by perfumer Dominique Ropion, and the most recognizable shades his works are: in the top notes – artemisia, grapefruit and lavender, in the heart notes – leather accords, tobacco and spices; in the base notes – oud, dark woods, ambergris. Name of the fragrance: “Oud Malaki”.
- A family of aromas: woody, spicy, leather.
- Gender: male, pour homme.
- Perfume production year: 2012.
- Perfumer: Dominique Ropion.
- Top notes: artemisia, lavender, grapefruit.
- Heart notes: leather accords, spices, tobacco.
- Base notes: ambergris, dark woods, oud wood.
- Aroma performance: eau de parfum.
- Aroma characteristic: fantastic, appetizing, comfortable, non-standard, solemn.
- For what age: young, middle and elegant. Fragrance persistence: above average.
- Smell of the scent: unobtrusive.
- For what time of year: winter, spring.
- For what time of day: afternoon, evening, late evening. “
Note: Testers and unboxed product are exactly the same as the regular perfume, except testers usually come in a plain box, with or without a cap
The Oud Malaki starts with luminous accords of grapefruit, Artemisia, and lavender. Grapefruit offers a sweet and fruity aroma, whereas artemisia and lavender bring a floral freshness. Stay rejuvenated all through the day by wearing this perfume.
The heart of this Chopard perfume sprinkles leather accords combined with tobaco and spices on your skin. It combines to offer a rich, seductive aroma.
The perfume finally settles with oud, ambergris, and mysterious woody notes. All these notes combine to embrace you with its warmth and cozy feel.