Dior Sauvage EDT Men Perfume
Sauvage is a creation inspired by wide-open spaces. A blue sky that dominates a white-hot rocky landscape. A bold composition for a man that’s authentic.
“To create Sauvage, I used the concept of man as my starting point. A strong and unmistakable masculinity. Like the image of a man who transcends time and fashion.”
François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator
- Top notes of Sichuan pepper and Calabrian bergamot.
- Heart notes of geranium, lavender, elemi, pink pepper, vetiver and patchouli .
- Base notes of cedar, labdanum and ambroxan. Launched in 2015. Recommended for spring or summer wear.
- Testers and unboxed product are exactly the same as the regular perfume, except testers usually come in a plain box, with or without a cap
- ( See More Details by Clicking )